COUPONS.COM

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dillon's Trip 5/8/10

I saved 92%!
Here's what I did....
Old spice body wash and deoderant 4 @$3.50 (2of the body washes also came with a bonus deoderant!)
had B1G1 coupon for each set
had $3 off wyb 2 for each item so total of $6 on my dillons card preloaded
had $1 off wyb 2 MC that I'm able to stack with the e-coupons
Then after all that I get $4 back because of P&G promo going on this week
so Overage of about $4 here

Gillette body was $4.59 did same scenario but did not have e-coupons just $4 of any 2 and B1G1
so bought two
Then I got two more covergirl products @ 3.19 so I could get Promo ( i stocked up on eye liner since this is what i use anyway) used B1G1 coupon and $1 off coupons
After promo paid about $2.00 oop (out of pocket)

Then I had a gillette shave gel coupon for $1 and its on sale right now for $2 so $1 oop

1 bag of salad ended up at $.79 after coupon

1 hormel pork loin @$7.99 had $1 off coupon

total before coupons was $53.30
saved $47.31 92%
paid $5.99!!!
If you're wondering how I got to do the old spice deal a second time with the preloaded coupons,(once you use it once its gone) I went ahead and got a second card. We have been using my parents card forever so not only was it time for our own lol we get to do double the coupons if we use them both! My advice to you if your able to do this, do it.... One for you one for you spouse!

1 comment: