COUPONS.COM

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Don't Forget to get your Sunday Paper or should I say papers!

As many of you know the Sunday paper comes with coupons. This week it looks like there will be two inserts redplum, and smartsource. A good tip is to look through the list of what's going to be in the inserts, (Go HERE to see the list) if it looks like a lot of good stuff or things your family usually picks up anyway, then pick up more than one paper! I sometimes buy up to 3-4 papers when there are lots of good coupons. That way when I find a good deal or the store has a sale on something I need to stock up on I have at least 3-4 coupons to use on those item. Especially love this when I find things for free! You can also subscribe to your local paper (it's cheaper that way and saves you money in the long run!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG ever since I found these coupon blogs I get sweaty palms every Saturday night LOL

    ReplyDelete