COUPONS.COM

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Have a little one starting on food? Free Recipes for Homemade baby food

I wanted to share this great page I found. My son just started foods last month so I'm already seeing the extra expense of buying baby food. There's a few coupons out there but not enought to cover it everytime I'm back at the store to buy more. I think I'll try making some.

There are many advantages to making your baby food. You can strictly control ingredients, so that no additives or preservatives are employed, or choose organic foods to decrease the amount of pesticides and chemicals in your baby's diet. It's also a more affordable alternative than prepared baby food when you use fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables.

Drawing from their large user database, Eversave has collected 8 of the best homemade baby food recipes, plus 5 tips for introducing your baby to solid foods. Simply sign up, and you'll get access to these great recipes and suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to sign up but it won't let me in because I said no to the itt tech question lol it's now stuck on that page :( I've been making all of Gracelyn's food so far and she seems to really like it...especially squash :) My friend got me a really neat baby food making machine that steams, purees, heats, and defrosts your food for a baby shower and I LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this link! Where did she find the baby food machine? http://images.eversave.com/html/HTML-babycookbooks-recipes-090408.html

    ReplyDelete