COUPONS.COM

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kraft First Taste: FREE Wheat Thins or Tricuits?!

I just want to quickly remind you all to check your Kraft First Taste accounts. I posted previously about a coupon for a FREE package of ANY Wheat Thins Crunch Stix or Triscuit Thin Crisps (up to $3.49 value) being available to select members. I know lots of you didn’t get that coupon previously, so check today and see if it’s now available. Just login to your account and click under “My Offers”. Come back and let us know if you’re offered this coupon.


If you have not signed up to be a Kraft First Taste member, I would highly recommend doing so! Kraft First Taste members are the first to find out about new products that have hit the market. Not only that, but they may send you FREE product coupons and extra ones to pass out to friends and family. You can also login to your account on a regular basis and check to see if they’ve added new high value printable coupons. I’ve printed lots of great coupons from their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment