COUPONS.COM

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let you Christmas cards spread the Holiday CHEER: Consider Shutterfly for your Holiday Cards!

50 FREE CARDS FOR BLOGGERS!

I have used Shutterfly several times for Christmas cards, birthday invites, and plain 'ol prints, and I plan on using them again in the next few days to design my Christmas cards again. They have a great selection of modern and classic designs for everybody's taste. Last year we chose a card that was classic with a modern touch and showed off our new baby boy. There site is very easy to navigate and edit you card however you like and not to mention fun to play with all the different designs. It is so hard to choose which one to go with! There is nothing like a personal touch on your Christmas card to show how your family is growing and changing year to year. This year I will be selecting a design with several photos openings like these...


Not only do they have great Christmas Cards and Invites but I also love there Calendars, Photo GiftsBirthday Cards, and there Mounted Wall Art. They have so many great gift idea's for this Holiday Season to choose from! I also love using Shutterfly to save all of my pictures in case something would ever go wrong with my computer. They also have great deals on prints all the time!
Shutterfly is offering a special offer for Blogger's, which I'm especially excited about!! Blogger's can get 50 free Holiday Cards by going here....50 Free Holiday Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment