COUPONS.COM

Thursday, March 3, 2011

WOW $15 off of a $15 order at TOTSY!

                  
WOW! This is absolutely crazy! The daily deal site Totsy is offering a $15 credit when you spend $15 or more AND that includes shipping! You can get some SUPER GREAT deals! I was able to grab an adorable baby blanket for just $1.40 shipped! This will be perfect for a baby shower gift. You can grab Kids books for as low as $.10 shipped, and other baby blankets came out to be only $.69 shipped!


They have a whole bunch of different sales to choose from and this code is good till March 11th. I haven’t ordered from Totsy before but for this price I’m willing to give it a shot and I always need baby shower gifts. The site is running a little slow but I think it’s because it’s so busy, I was still able to order with no issues. This is SO awesome,Tota I hope they don’t decide to change their minds!

HOW TO GET THIS DEAL
-Register with Totsy HERE
-Put the item you want in your cart. Your purchase WITH shipping MUST be over $15
-USE the code 15CREDIT at checkout
-Enjoy your great deal! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment